8.21.2015

2nd Grade

Man, time flies when you are having fun! I've been really looking forward to 2nd grade but now that I see these pictures, it makes me sad. If anything says "she isn't a baby anymore" it is the collage at the bottom. Back-to-school at a small school is pretty uneventful. Same kids, small classes, and a kid that is familiar with the entire building. They actually got 6 new students in 2nd grade this year so they split Tylee's class. She now is now in a class with only 12 other students. It was pretty heartbreaking when we got that letter because her 3 best friends are in the other class but I know that it is normal for most. This will be good for her and maybe she can branch out and make some new friends. 
 As always, we are sad summer is over but are ready to get back into a routine. We still have a couple more trips to the lake planned as well as another fun outing, so aren't ready to hang our hats up just yet. I do love fall and all that it entails so we are focusing on the positives here, as hard as that may be!
 2nd Grade
1st Grade

Kindergarten, 1st Grade, and 2nd Grade
Where has my baby gone? 

No comments: