6.28.2015

Tylee is 7!

Tylee has had a whirlwind of a 7th birthday celebration. It was a very long week for Mama but hard work pays off because I think I threw two of the best parties that I've ever thrown! We had a family luau for TJ and Tylee last Tuesday night and everything went so, so great! I guess I cannot take all the credit because the setting was pretty fabulous. :-D That pool is a dream come true!  


We bought decorations at Party City and I wasn't planning on doing anything too Pinterest-y but saw these cute ideas and went ahead and stole them. 

The wind always blows 100 mph at my house so I couldn't set everything up quit like I'd envisioned but everything still turned out really cute. The kids loved it! 

I took off work a little early to get things ready and Tylee must've asked me 100 times how much longer until everyone got there. She was so, excited! 

The only thing I didn't get done were the water balloons but I figured Brecca and Braylee were big enough that they could fill them for the little kids. They were the hit of the party! Here are Tylee and Lowen hiding out waiting on Braylee. 
They got her! 










Presents! 


(Tylee is obsessed with learning about the presidents.) 

Poppy and Bray taking advantage of the fun party favors. 

Didn't her cake turn out so cute? I got it at Wal-mart! 

The birthday boy and girl! 



The night was so successful and everyone had so much fun. The kids enjoyed swimming and the weather was beautiful enough for the adults to enjoy as well. Time got away from us and we never got a picture of the cousins (Brax couldn't make it - he had baseball) all dressed up in their luau stuff but we snapped this right before everyone left. That is my heart right there. 
Party #1 was a total success and luckily for Tylee, she still had another party to go! Thankfully, we had a few days rest in between. 

No comments: