12.25.2014

Christmas Day

Tylee had quite the struggle deciding what to ask Santa for this year. I love Santa, love Christmas, and love to talk about anything and everything surrounding it. That means I started asking in October what she thought she might be wanting. It changed a hundred times and she finally decided on a little art kit that she saw on TV. I tried and tried to convince her that Santa brings big things but nope! She wanted Graphic Skinz. 
Well, turns out, Santa brought that to the Elks Kids Christmas party - so the thought process had to start all over! Just a few days before Christmas, she finally decided on a rainbow colored pompason chair! Perfect! 

As I've mentioned before, I really struggled with getting my DSLR out this past year. I'm already doing better and am excited to be more intentional with it this year. So...here is all I have from Christmas morning. 

Nice, huh? 

And at my Mom's...

And my Dad's...



I think my sister got some (which is why I was less worried about it) but I'm still disappointed. Oh well, I think Tylee may be one of the most photographed children ever, so it isn't that big of deal. 
We truly had a blessed Christmas and enjoyed every moment of togetherness. Tylee was spoiled rotten and we had a wonderful time with family. What more could you ask for? 

No comments: