12.18.2013

Merry Christmas Card

 
 
I wasn't thrilled with our card this year, especially considering how great of pictures I had to choose from. I tried this concept a few years ago but it didn't work out as I planned. This year, Tylee was a total rockstar and I have photographic proof. See below:
The two above made the card and were my favorites but unfortunately, the sun glare didn't print well. I should've known better but thought she looked beautiful and couldn't pass it up. My second choice was the picture below, in which I think she looks really cute. Beautiful won over cute this year.  
On the day we took these, she had a pretty nasty cold so we couldn't use any close-ups because of the goop in her eyes.
Another "beautiful" nomination (above) but it isn't 100% in focus. It is rare that I nail the focus on the best picture of the group. That would be too good to be true, wouldn't it?
Although not my exact vision, I perfectly captured Tylee at 5-years old and our card is cute as a button. Can't ask for more than that!

No comments: