5.28.2013

Memorial Day

We finally made it down to the lake this past weekend. Last year, I think we'd been 2 or 3 times by now but this cool weather has been crazy! We usually stick around Parsons on Memorial Day for Katy Days but since we hadn't been to the lake yet, it was a no-brainer. Unfortunately, I sprained my ankle pretty bad on Friday night so walking around and snapping pictures was a lot harder than it should have been. I think this is the least amount of pictures on a lake post, ever. 
Tylee and her 2nd cousin, Addy
Looking for lizards with Papa. (See the hole under that railroad tie? Yah. Sprained ankle.)
Aren't these girls beautiful? I didn't even edit either one of their eyes.
Fun on the beach! Coooold water!
Merle is a very, very lazy dog so this was a tiring weekend for him!
And our good-bye pictures.
 
Thankfully, my ankle didn't cause me to miss much. It was a pretty low-key weekend but it was great for the first trip down of the year. My Dad should have his boat down there next time, my ankle should be healed, and hopefully the water will actually be swim-able. I am ready for a real Kick-off to Summer, not this crazy 80 degree weather and rain!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Love the pics! She's getting so big and her hair is amazing!