4.05.2013

Purse Party

 Today I'm linking up with some fellow bloggers to share, "What's in your bag?" Funny thing is, I typically don't carry a purse so this is probably the most I've ever had in my bag at one time.
I am a Vera Bradley fanatic, all thanks to my SIL Erin. I have, oh, probably 30+ pieces of VB since I started collecting a few years ago. Tylee has the small duffle and I have the large duffle for trips. I have the DSLR camera bag, several purses, a makeup bag, a beach towel, checkbook cover, several wallets/coin purses, the hanging-travel bag, a blanket, ect. And have you seen the new baby stuff? Swoon! VB has the cutest, most practical, durable bags I've used. Which I know probably doesn't mean much coming from me...since I just said I don't carry a purse. However, their zip-around wallet is so handy, you don't even need a purse! Well worth the money. (Although, I'm trying something new at the moment.)
 
Now off my Vera Bradley high-horse, what's in my bag?
1. The bag itself is the VB Hipster. Love, love, love.
2. Sunglasses from Gap
5. Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue Perfume
6. Twang Beer Salt
7. My hair guys business card
8. Keys
9. Coozie
 
And I found this in my side pocket while I was emptying everything out.
I didn't even throw any trash away before snapping the picture! Just don't open that wristlet or look in my drivers seat...those are my catch-all places. Sometimes I think a purse would be handy just to store all my trash! Now I'm curious, what is in your bag?
 
button

1 comment:

Shesabigstar said...

Beer salt and a coozie in your bag?! My kinda girl!! I love Vera Bradley too... super cute!!