4.02.2013

Easter, Round 1

I really wish I was posting lake pictures right now but I am still pleased to say that we had a fabulous Easter weekend. 3 weeks ago, Tylee had the stomach flu, followed by influenza the next weekend,  and when we finally ventured to Joplin the next weekend, she threw up at David's Bridal within an hour of arriving in Joplin. Needless to say, my weekend have been pretty crappy lately. I was very disappointed that my Dad cancelled our lake plans but we still took full advantage of the 60 degree weather and the holiday weekend.
The day started out with Brynna's 3rd birthday party, which was fun because Tylee and Brynna are Best Friends. Tylee was so excited about the cake and presents, you would've thought it was her birthday! I didn't get my camera out at the birthday but grabbed it when we switched gears and headed to Grandma Ann's for Easter.

I didn't take any pictures of the other kids but this shot of Lowen was too cute not to post.

The egg hunt was very successful, which made me happy since Tylee had missed out on the other egg hunts this year in Parsons. We have had some fun Easter's (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012) and didn't have much planned for this year but everything came together at the last minute and turned out to be a wonderful day. (And it wasn't even Easter yet!)
 

No comments: