3.20.2013

Weigh-in Wednesday

I hate that losing weight is such a science. I have tracked every single bite that has went into my mouth on My Fitness Pal the last 14 days. Mini-butterfinger? Tracked. Real Dr. Pepper? Tracked. Cheeseburger and Fries? Tracked. I may've went over a couple days by several hundred calories (thanks Bud Light!) but I still tracked it. And I still weight the exact same fricking thing I did 14 days ago. Annoying. I'm trying hard to be honest and look at why but I'm truly at a loss. I haven't been eating "clean" but when I am eating bad, my portions are significantly less. I didn't have a single beer for a good 10 days and still haven't lost. You'd think not drinking all those empty calories would've made me lose something! I have no idea if I'm not eating enough, getting enough protein, or not measuring/weighing my stuff out correctly but I'm sick of it - that is for sure! Either way, this is a battle I'm going to keep fighting so I think I'll hit up the store this week, get some fruits and veggies, and try to get back to the basics.
 
button

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

You will get there! I have the same problem some weeks! But it will happen!