3.13.2013

Weigh-in Wednesday

Counting calories has been eye opening for me. For instance, I would've considered yesterday a good day diet-wise but while I was logging it into My Fitness Pal, I was shocked. I had an Egg McMuffin for breakfast, a turkey wrap and cottage cheese for lunch, a few baked chips for a snack, Fajitas (wheat tortilla, beef strips, pepper, onion, and homeade guacamole) and some rice for dinner. I went over my calorie allowance by 400 calories and I really wanted another one; not to mention more rice, cheese, and sour cream. It is just shocking how fast stuff adds up. My weight fluctuated a lot last week so I'm technically down almost 4 pounds since last Monday morning - but am up 1.8 pounds from the lowest weight I've seen this week. I'm going to log this one into the record books as "stayed the same" and I'm perfectly okay with that. I have been staying within my calorie range but have been eating a lot of carbs (Subway, homeade noodles, baked french fries, hamburger with a bun, ect) and haven't really been eating as "clean" as I typically like too. I'm hoping to see a decent drop before the weekend when I drink my weight in green beer and gain it all back. This shit is hard!
 
button

No comments: