1.01.2013

Finley Family Christmas

Someone was excited that they had more presents to open
 
but was then mad when I wanted a picture of her in front of them.
She got happy again just in time to open them 

but went a little too fast and got jealous when everyone else was still unwrapping.
We had two other Christmas' that I failed to document (my Dad's and Tj's Dad's) but after 7 different Christmas', I was tired of taking pictures. We had wonderful holiday and are blessed beyond words. I throughouly enjoyed the season from start to finish this year. From wreath making with my friends, an overnight shopping trip with my Mom and Sister, making Christmas crafts with Tylee, looking at lights with my 2 loves, Christmas parties, and time with family - our December was fun-filled and we made some great memories. That is all I could hope for.

No comments: