11.25.2012

30 days and Counting...

Whew! I guess I needed these 4 days off more than I thought I did. Even though my interal clock has still went off every day at 6am, we've still have plenty of much needed rest and relaxation. After I got my noodles made Thursday morning, I made a conscious effort to lay around and enjoy the long weekend with my two loves. Usually staying at home drives me nuts but when Christmas decorations are involved, I'm all for it!

Wednesday night when I was putting Tylee in bed I made her say Thank You for something and she said, "Moooom! Just because it's Thanksgiving doesn't mean we have to say that all the time." I got lectured again on Thursday that I needed to be nice because hello! It is Thanksgiving! We had a great day Thursday at the Finley's (everyone loved the noodles!) and then ran by my Mom's to visit for awhile. We swung by a friends house on the way home and sat outside by a bonfire - a good end to a pretty great day.

I'll let my pictures do the rest of the talking.
1. Tylee was pretty big stuff getting to hang out at Mommy's work on Wednesday.
2. Movies for a perfect Thanksgiving-Eve
3. Wine - for an even better Thanksgiving-Eve
4. Happy Turkey Day
5. A swag I made at our annual Wreath-Making party on Friday
6. Tylee's tree is finally up! And decorated all by herself.
1. Wistrom came!
2. Merle
3. Christmas Chain (that doesn't start until December 1st...we are already torturing ourselves for 30+days with Wistrom)
4. Crafts
5. The stockings are hung!
6. Another one of Tylee's room decorations

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: