7.04.2012

4th of July

I am one of those people that get anxious about big holiday weekends because I want to make sure I have the best plans possible yet don't miss out on a single fun thing. I will admit that I've been grouchy about 4th of July this year being on a Wednesday. Were people celebrating it on the weekend before or after? On Wednesday? But I have to work on Thurday! Finally, someone told me that maybe it'll be better this year because that means we can celebrate it the weekend before, Tuesday night, Wednesday, and the weekend after. Perfect. That is exactly what I plan on doing! (And have already been doing.)

Hope you all have a wonderful and safe 4th of July...and get to celebrate it mutiple times this year.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Tylee looks so grown up in these pictures!