4.02.2012

Incredible Pizza

After we went to the Zoo last weekend, we went on in to Tulsa and hit up Incredible Pizza. Tylee is pretty matter of fact when she tells you that, "I am not scared of anything!! Except sometimes, I am afraid of some things. But I am scared of Chucke Cheese." (Her exact words. I know it doesn't make sense.) She tries so hard to be brave! But not when it comes to Chucke Cheese - she doesn't even pretend not to be scared of him! So I thought Incredible Pizza would be perfect - all the games but no Chucke!
Isn't he so cute? He lost both his front teeth AND had an accident and skinned his nose! Poor guy! 
Turns out, Incredible Pizza is too big for Tylee. (That was my opinion, anyways.) There were a lot of games for younger kids and then a lot of games for older kids but not much for the in-between.
The highlight of the trip for Tylee was the mini-bowling. We haven't been bowling since she was pretty little but apparently we need to go again! She loved it - as is obvious by the video below.

Since Tylee didn't love Incredible Pizza, we loaded up before Lindsey and her kids and headed to Build-a-Bear. We haven't been in awhile and since it was right across the street, I figured we could squeeze one more thing into a very busy day. It was definitely the "cherry-on-top" for Tylee (although I left the camera in the car.)

2 comments:

Incredible Pizza Company said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you had fun!

Incredible Pizza Company said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you had fun!