12.25.2011

Christmas Day

After we had our little family Christmas at home, Grammy and Pom-Pom came out for lunch. We had just enough time to relax and play with our new stuff before they showed up. It was perfect. Unfortunately, this was the only picture I took. Really though, how many pictures can you see of Tylee opening presents before you get tired of looking at them?  
That's why I'll only bore you with a few more...on this post. Christmas night we went to my Mom's to do Christmas with her and Nanny and Poppy. It was pure and total chaos - I have no other words to describe it. It seems that I was the only one that was taken back by this fact but then I realized, I am the only non-teacher in the group. My Mom, brother, and sister all 3 spend their day with classrooms full of kids. It was a crazy evening with lots (and lots and lots) of presents, lots of unwrapping, lots of trash, and a lot of well-spent time with my family. That is all that really matters.
 
Erin made these tags for the kids presents and I thought they were so cute! Of course, I have no idea where Tylee's went or I would've saved it. It was somewhere under all the trash but there was no way I was going to spend time digging for it.

1 comment:

Marci said...

Tylee's Toms!!! Too cute!