11.14.2011

Ornament Wreath

I have been eyeing one of these Christmas wreaths for a couple years now. They are selling on Etsy for about $70. Mine cost? $13
I would love to take credit for the idea but I totally copied it from here. $13 and 20 minutes later? I have a beautiful wreath for Tylee's room. I can't wait to make another one for my front door. And for my Mom, my Grandma, and for Tylee's teachers. Oh! And I may take one to an Ornament Exchange party. I'm pretty sure it would be the best ornament there!!

2 comments:

Wyatt's Momma said...

That wreath is awesome! Is it really easy to do? I want to try to make one but don't really have an eye for arranging stuff.

Tj and Chelse said...

It is really easy to make! You just put one big ball, one small ball, ect. Just make sure you don't put the same colors/patterns all right by each other!