8.23.2011

Pup

This little guy has some big shoes to fill. I doubt he even comes close but I can already tell that he is ready for the challenge. He's got a lot of spunk, a big bark, and lots of love to go around.
Just look at that cute little face!
I was going to go into more detail but I think I'll let my dear blog readers guess. He is a mix of the exact two breeds we've been looking at. Its pretty unreal that we found him - I knew it was meant to be as soon as we saw the ad. Any guesses? (And if you already know and comment then I'm not going to post it!) More details to come!

2 comments:

Aud said...

Bosten Terrier and ??? Obviously something with bigger ears. Pretty cute! What's the new puppies name?

And is this 3 dogs for you? Boon(e) the yellow lab and another lab?

Darci said...

I won't guess b/c I know, but I do want to know his name!