4.08.2011

I finally did it...

but I'm nervous and I don't know why. You see, I've always struggled with my weight. I was always the chunky girl in gradeschool, the biggest of my friends in highschool, and have fluctuated up and down ever since. Unfortunately, the "biggest of my friends" meant I weighed 130 and they all weighed 110. What I wouldn't give to weigh 130 again! I promise, I wouldn't think I was fat now! But it is what it is and I thought I was fat.
Anyways, I decided after the first of the year to combine something I love (blogging) with something I hate (dieting) and started a food blog. It has been private until now and I finally feel confident enough in what I'm doing to share. I remember when I did WW in the past, I had a plethora of foods and recipes that I ate (of completely normal stuff) that my friends on WW had never even thought of! It wasn't until recently that I realized I do actually have knowledge about weight loss and nutrition that isn't just common sense. (Such as when a friend said she wasn't putting seasoning on her Grilled Chicken because it was fattening!)
So even if no one reads it, it is helping hold me accountable. I don't want to put myself out there (to all 10 of my readers) and then have people see me fail. So check it out, add it to your Google Reader, and most of all, let me know what you think!

No comments: