12.26.2010

Finley Family Christmas

Unbelievable to some, 100% normal to us. Sweet baby Lowen.Tylee doesn't know who 90% of these people are (yet!) but she wanted to help pass out gifts. I coaxed her to each person and she delivered each gift with such accomplishment. She was having a blast. Finally my turn to open! Just a glimpse of the chaos fun!Thanks Gma Katy!
After we left, we had one final stop at Papa and Janis' and wrapped up our Christmas fun. Thanks everyone for such a great few days. (I promise, I'm as tired of writing these posts as you are of reading them!)

2 comments:

Sunni said...

Very sweet! Love the Christmas dress (wow, how many outfits did you have to have? LOL)! Sweet, sweet photos!

Taverli said...

Chels---Don't get tired...I just love to read your posts!! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!

Happy New Year,
Tave