11.29.2010

Pretend

I used to love that movie Freaky Friday where the Mom and Daughter switched places for the day. Sometimes I wish I could take a peek into Tylee's mind. Her imagination seems to be doubling daily and I wish I could dig a little deeper and figure out how in the world she comes up with some of this stuff. For instance, the rooster in Boone's crate.Or feeding Tinkerbell a donut. Feeding her babies...and playing "night-night" with Boone. If Tj keeps Tylee at home during the day, I come home to every blanket and pillow we own strung all over the house covering up babies. The other night, she insisted she sleep in the middle of the kitchen floor. I shut off every light in the room and left her out there. She was quiet for 30+ minutes but when I went to check on her before falling asleep myself, she was awake and wanted to go to her bed. And now that you've seen almost every blanket in my house...I myswell show you the rest of them.

Wouldn't it be fun to be a kid again and have that big of an imagination? I cannot even watch a movie about something that couldn't really happen. And my friend Kinzi is trying to get me hooked on Glee but I can't get over the fact that they just start singing walking down the street. That is not real life people! Oh, to be a kid again.

No comments: