11.18.2010

Boone-dock

This is Boone's permanent spot on the floor. He does not venture from here very often. Unless, of course, he is laying here. Does that ring any bells? He claimed that spot pretty early on. He is the most laid back dog I have ever seen in my entire life. He isn't even a year old and I can't tell you the last time he... oh wait, there was the Zebra casuality. Tylee brought it to me crying and asked what happened to the Zebras tail. I told her the tail was the least of that Zebra's problems. But really, other than a few toy mishaps, he is such a great dog. He is very loving and cuddly but also knows when to leave you alone. He only gets rowdy when appropriate and isn't a jumper. I think we got lucky!

1 comment:

Diana Olson said...

We have a 2 year old female yellow lab who we just love. She is the best dog and I hope she is as good with our little one as Boone seems to be with yours!