9.05.2010

Favorite Quote - Day 5

"Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, its not the end."

I have no idea where this quote originally came from but I do remember where I heard it. I was at Institute, an Methodist church camp, the summer before my freshman year of highschool. I was in a small group with a girl named Katie and we became instant friends. I don't remember what she was going through (or possibly it was someone else in the group and she was giving advice) but I have since kept this thought in the back of my mind through many trials in my life. I remember when I was miserably pregnant, walking in to the hospital to be induced and thinking, "Next time I walk outside, I won't be pregnant anymore and I'll have a little bundle on joy in my arms." I knew it was going to get worse before it got better but I just kept my eye on the prize, knowing the end was near and everything would be okay.

No comments: