8.21.2010

How adorable is she?

I'll be honest. I didn't want to take these. I am not a professional, I barely know what I'm doing with my camera, and I have no idea how to pose people or anything about maternity shots. This is really a once in a lifetime thing and I didn't want to ruin it for Kaylee. She promised me that I didn't give myself enough credit and that she wasn't worried about perfect photography - she just wanted to document the occasion. I am SO glad she convinced me to take these. It was great practice with lighting and I think they turned out better than great! I hope she agrees!

6 comments:

Not afraid to beg said...

Fricken A! You are awesome!! Will you please, please, please come take pictures of my boys?? Next time you are in near Kansas City....

You know you want to!

The Kepley Family said...

I think you did a GREAT job!!!

Kaylee Turner said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! i seriously LOVE them. i am so glad you took then. and like i've told you before, you don't give yourself enough credit!

Chris and Darci said...

love! so good! and im still waiting on the pictures you promised of jack!

Tara said...

Good Job!!!! Seriously, you so underestimate yourself! I love them!

Jen said...

Those are great! Love that last one with the ultrasound - fresh idea!