7.09.2010

Nakey-Nakes

After a long day at the beach, Tylee was worn out. Thankfully, Papa and Janis took Tylee up to rest so that Mama could get some alone time in the sun. It was just what the doctor ordered! After I had all the sun I could handle, I went back up to find Papa asleep on the floor and Janis and Tylee snuggling on the couch watching cartoons. We got ready for the evening and shot off more "moke bombs, parkerlers, and nakey-nakes."Tylee was obsessed with her sack and everytime I would try to hide it, she wasn't far behind asking, "Where my sack go?" Something about punks and sparklers poking through a plastic sack didn't work too well. Needless to say we went through several sacks that weekend.I was so happy that Bubby and Erin came down. I don't get to see them very often and when we do, it is normally just for a quick visit with all 5 kids running around craving their attention. I was thrilled that Tylee got to spend 1-on-1 time with them. She was actually playing with her phone last night and called, "Bubby and Enin." Too cute! I am also happy to announce that they are expecting their first baby in November! Yaah for another cousin! Tylee and I are hoping its another girl cousin! Sorry, Uncle Lance but I can just imagine a cute little girl running around with curly dark locks, dark eyes, and beautiful brown skin. I cannot wait! Congrats guys. No wonder her feet were so dirty the next morning! After dinner, we headed back down to the beach to shoot off G-ma Katy's fireworks. Everyone lines up in a semi-circle and my Uncles and older male cousins shoot off all the fireworks. It is quite the show! I figured Tylee would love it since she oooohed and aaaaahed over the fireworks the night before but she could've cared less. She was too busy socializing (in the dark with people she didn't even know!!) to even look up towards the sky. She was having a blast going from person to person getting loved on. And I can't lie, I enjoyed the break.

Morning came and it was time to head home. (I bet you guys are glad! Only 1 more blog post!) As always, our weekend ended too soon. Tylee loved the lake and I cannot wait to take her back. Last year Tylee and I, Lindsey, Nate, and all the kids went down on the same weekend and it was a ton of fun. I hope we can do it again before our summer comes to and end. It will be over before we know it!

No comments: