7.27.2010

Lollitops

I mentioned awhile back that I bought Tylee a super cute hat when I was in St. Louis. Between being gone for a week and then the chaos of buying the camper, I haven't had my camera out. Crazy, right? I finally got it out this weekend and bribed Tylee with a popsicle "if she would put her hat on and look right into Mommy's camera." It didn't work too well. I don't know why she won't take my bribes! I finally got her used to the the hat but getting her to sit still for 1/500 of a second is next to impossible. Somehow, I achieved it! This is my favorite picture yet... And these aren't far behind.The lady in the store had a bulletin board up with pictures of kids in her hats and told me if I sent her a picture, she would add Tylee to the board. I told her photography was my hobby so that would not be a problem at all! Now, just trying to figure out which one to send! She also said she would add any pictures she got to her website. I'll be sure to let you know if Tylee's cute little mug shows up on there. Any suggestions as to what to send?

4 comments:

The Peter Family said...

Very cute! I like the 4th from the top. And Braylee wants to know why Tylee has her shirt on? :)

Chris and Darci said...

I like the very last one, but they are all great!

Tara said...

Those are all so good! But I think my favorites are the bottom one and the one right below the one with her eating the popcicle.
She is so freakin cute!

Jen said...

My faves agree with Tara, but they are all cute. Adorable hat, and adorable Tylee as always!