5.27.2010

Looooong Weekend

I figured I better blog about the 4-day weekend that I had last weekend before another one hits this weekend! Friday night I went to the girls dance recital in Chanute but no cameras were allowed. I snuck some pictures anyways but they aren't even worth sharing. They did such a good job and I am so proud of them. I cannot wait until Tylee can take dance. Aw, the joys of having a little girl. Sorry Tj. Skip ahead to Sunday as we headed back to Chanute for a hotdog roast at Nanny and Poppy's, aka the real reason I'm blogging. Tylee went straight to the tub after that icecream bar and her clothes have yet to come out of the washer. I need to Oxi-clean them but haven't had a chance to get much done around the house this week. And now, the star of the show...

No comments: