5.25.2010

A Lesson in Comprehension

Me: "Tylee, your boots are on the wrong feet."
Tylee: "My boots on wrong feet!" (Big Smile)
Me: "Yah, you need to switch them."
Tylee: "Boots on wrong feet Mama. I switch them." (Big Smile)

Tylee sits there...

Tylee: "Boots on wrong feet Mama. I switch them." (Big Smile)

____________________________________________________________


Me: "Tylee, don't drink out of that Dora cup. I don't know how old that juice is."
Tylee: "Don't drink Dora cup. Bad juice."
Me: "Yah, bring it here."
Tylee: "Don't dink-dink Dora cup. Bad juice, Mama." (Big Smile)

Tylee takes a drink. And gags.

_____________________________________________________

Me: "Tylee don't stand on Boone like that. It will hurt Boone.
Tylee: "I not stand on Boem-Boem. It hurt Boem-Boem."
Me: "Yah, don't stand on him. It hurts him. Get down."
Tylee: "I don't stand on Boem-Boem, Mama."
Me: "Tylee! Get down!"
Tylee: "Get down Boem-Boem."

No comments: