4.19.2010

Sneak Peak

I took some engagement pictures for my friend Kaylee this past weekend. The weather was PERFECT all day on Sunday but we hadn't planned on taking them until that evening. I do not know enough about what I'm doing to still get good snaps if the weather isn't cooperating 100%. I was afraid the sun was going to pop out at any moment and I started getting ancy for her to call. They showed up at the perfect time, as I think you can see in the pictures. I have made the jump to shooing in manual mode (almost) all the time. The difference in picture quality is shocking. I took a few snaps of Tylee this weekend too and snapped some in "Auto" to show you the difference. Oh boy is there one! More on that coming soon...but for now, enjoy these two little love birds!

11 comments:

taryne said...

Love the picture of their hands! Great work Chelse, MckMama better watch out. ;)
Taryne

Anonymous said...

Hey this is the OB girls in Indy:), hope you and Tylee are doing good. I know Gina tells you we keep up on your blog, we were wondering if you wanted to do some pictures of our three girls together, maybe we would be able to put some new pics in the OB unit. If your interested please let Gina know. Thanks, and love your blog!

Chris and Darci said...

AWESOME CHELSE!!! These look professional! Pretty soon you are going to be doing photography full time! Can't wait for our trip this Saturday! Little Bobby here we come!

Tara said...

Good job!!!!

Melissa said...

Pretty couple!

Sunni said...

As I said before, #5 and #6 are my favs. And I love that you made the hands black-and-white...gives the photo a lot more 'focus'

Good work!
foremo

Charlene Hardy said...

Great job!

mrsjling said...

Very cute!!!

Shanni said...

They look so young! (Or I'm just getting old?) Nice shots and good job shooting manual :)

Heather Leigh Photography said...

Great job,love that last on!

Kaylee said...

thanks so much once again for doing them, chelse! we absolutely love them! and yes, we hear all the time that we look young, but i'm 23! :)